The Bathroom Simulator The Bathroom Simulator

20/20
This game is frankly full of stereotypes and shouldn't even exist.
Example; The guy in biker shirt doesn't have to be a psychopath and/or the business man could be a psychopath or pervert.
I really don't understand the point of this game besides the fact you have to choose place you can pee alone and without having to worry about "perverts" and "psychopaths" who appear to be either people in biker shirts or whoever knows. You sir, appear to have no knowledge about other people and know shit about choosing a place to take a dump in public restroom.

Famous Paintings Parodies Famous Paintings Parodies

The Naked Maja
Masterpiece of parody art

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

After so long, you finally finished it.
I'm proud, 5 stars for you guys.
Nice work, just keep going.

tedgaming responds:

Thanks!

The Tank World The Tank World

This game isn't interesting in my opinion, you just drive a tank around and shoot everything with "machine-gun-firing-like bullets" and shoot everything what will get in your path colleting some stars that you use afterwards to upgrade your 'tank'. It could at least have better sounds.

Counter-Strike KILL Counter-Strike KILL

What the fuck!? No, seriously. What the fuck!?!

MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia

Falcon mode, oh god! xD

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

72%
Anyways that two people below death-angel-link perhaps have no idea how to survive a zombie apocalypse, some of quizes might be easier than this one but they just cannot accept the fact that they wont survive the apocalypse, remember... When that will happen, you'll cannot hope in military to calm down the situation and the fact that in other quizes you had better score doesn't prove anything.
You simply need to have skills.
Also, the game was good, I excepted to have score like that but I was hoping to get a little more than that.

Mr stick's love boat Mr stick's love boat

@NerdGuy41 How about Mr. Stick's love car & bike? xDDD

Unit Commander Unit Commander

I have to admit that this game is boring, but graphics aren't that bad.

Russian Roulette Russian Roulette

I like this game but seems a little boring and it's a bit too simple to survive a bullet.